what constitute an evap.leak,and where to find this leak?
evaporation leak on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
May 13, 2010
This is a pretty large subject. Here is an article I wrote about for 1 of the more common Evaporative System Codes and there are several. You could start with a new gas cap from the dealer, as Chevy gas caps tend to leak after awhile.
1 answerNovember 10, 2014
2 answersAugust 29, 2013
1 answerFebruary 07, 2012
2 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2002 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Blairsburg, IA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 207) in Springville, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($331 - 562) in Floral City, FL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Simla, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($352 - 490) in Vermontville, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($922 - 1,422) in Oquawka, IL