They have checked the car 4different times, can't find a leek, but want me to pay a lot to check a hose that requires the gas tank to be removed. No promise that is the issue.
Evap leek they can't find, want to check hose on top of gas tank, thoughts?
on 2008 Subaru Forester
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
October 08, 2013
Did "they" smoke test the evap system?
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2008 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($281 - 442) in Quemado, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($467 - 1,054) in Holdingford, MN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 110) in Paulina, LA
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 66) in Pleasantville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($915 - 1,000) in Thomaston, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($124 - 135) in Howell, MI