They have checked the car 4different times, can't find a leek, but want me to pay a lot to check a hose that requires the gas tank to be removed. No promise that is the issue.
Evap leek they can't find, want to check hose on top of gas tank, thoughts?
on 2008 Subaru Forester
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
October 08, 2013
Did "they" smoke test the evap system?
This week's top 10
2008 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($292 - 406) in Quemado, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($170 - 296) in Holdingford, MN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($222 - 336) in Paulina, LA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Pleasantville, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($364 - 395) in Thomaston, GA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Howell, MI