bought the car off a friend 2 weeks ago he got a new car so he stopped driving it. said it happened to him but drove it anyway. i dont want anything bad to happen to ruin the car
ETS off light stays on on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1997 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Gillespie, IL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Starks, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($167 - 677) in Bartelso, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Ninde, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($448 - 629) in Lima, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 377) in Springfield, NJ