Took my 09 Dodge Caliber in for 'winter check' 2 days ago - told the rear suspension dampers leaking & need replacing (cost £330), didn't have time & said I'd return car for 60k service (currently 58.5k) and they said that would be fine. Yesterday whilst driving etc light came on & car has been in 'limp' mode ever since (this happened about a month ago, finally clearing & driving fine after a few hours) - have tried car a number of times - sometimes etc light is on constant & then it stays off - but is always in limp mode. Would the dampers be the issue or something else (Dodge garage is quite a distance away). Please help
ETC light on/off - limp mode - would suspension dampers leak be the issue on 2009 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Water pouring in through passenger "A" post and filling dome light.
- Transmission whining--very noisy. Is this a common problem--solution?
- This car is a piece of shit!!i can't even drive it more then 20 ml on freeway in the summer due to tranny over heat indicators coming on.car shuts down i have to pull over and wait for it to reset then im on my way again..
- Why is it servier wetness on the driver floorboard
- The gear shift lever will not come out of PARK unless you put your finger into the the round hole located on the right side of the console and move the rod inside.