I have a ESV with 78,000 and my transmission needs to be completely rebuilt and it has a transfer case leak. Has anyone else had transmission issues? I've owned it since 45,000 and the whole front differential and axle assembly had to be replaced at 60,000. my mechanic thinks it has more miles then the odometer shows? any way to prove this?
ESV transmission on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?