I have a ESV with 78,000 and my transmission needs to be completely rebuilt and it has a transfer case leak. Has anyone else had transmission issues? I've owned it since 45,000 and the whole front differential and axle assembly had to be replaced at 60,000. my mechanic thinks it has more miles then the odometer shows? any way to prove this?
ESV transmission on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- thermostat on 05 Cadi Esc, the gauge panel shows far right, it's not overheating
- How to test blower motor resister pack?
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked