I have a ESV with 78,000 and my transmission needs to be completely rebuilt and it has a transfer case leak. Has anyone else had transmission issues? I've owned it since 45,000 and the whole front differential and axle assembly had to be replaced at 60,000. my mechanic thinks it has more miles then the odometer shows? any way to prove this?
ESV transmission on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??