Smart Fortwo Repair Estimates
RepairPrice Estimates are based on the estimated time for the repair, labor rates charged by trained automotive professionals, and prices for quality parts.
These estimates are designed to show a range of fair prices, instead of a single price, because there is more than one part that is appropriate to use in each repair, and more than a single mechanic who is qualified to do the repair.
Each estimate is customized for your vehicle and geographic area. Estimates exclude applicable taxes, diagnostic charges and disposal fees.
RepairPal Fair Price Estimate (National Average)
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement
- AC Compressor Replacement
- AC Condenser Replacement
- AC Recharge
- Alternator Replacement
- Brake Pad(s) Replacement
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Drive Belt(s) Replacement
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Ignition Coil Replacement
- Oil Leak Diagnosis
- Radiator Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Starter Replacement
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer
- Valve Cover Gasket(s) Replacement