The average cost for a Tire Rotation is between $35 and $45. Labor costs are estimated between $35 and $45 while parts are priced between $0 and $0. Get a personalized estimate based on your location and specific car. Estimate does not include taxes and fees.
Tire Rotation Cost for Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Tire Rotation Estimate (National Average)
To get the maximum life from your tires, rotate them every 5000 to 7500 miles so they wear evenly. This may not be possible on some vehicles because of directional tread design or rim size differences.
Why Should It Be Serviced?
- A vehicle's tires do not wear at the same rate, so rotating the tires will help prolong their life
- When the tires are rotated, they are checked for proper inflation and for any damage that might affect the safety of your vehicle. Damage or deterioration on the inside tread wall might never be seen unless the tire is rotated.
- When the tires are rotated, the brakes and suspension are exposed and can be observed for wear and safety. This is one way to nip a brake problem in its beginning stages before it becomes a safety risk.
- Early signs of alignment wear can be detected during the rotation and addressed in order to prolong the life of the tires.
When Should It Be Serviced?
- Look at your owners manual to see when the manufacturer recommends tire rotation. They usually recommend a rotation anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 miles.
- Due to tire size and directional tires, the tires on some vehicles should not be rotated.
How It's Done
Wheel and tire assemblies are removed from the vehicle and reinstalled in new locations based on patterns specific to vehicle type, see bellow: