Nissan LEAF Repair Estimates
RepairPrice Estimates are based on the estimated time for the repair, labor rates charged by trained automotive professionals, and prices for quality parts.
These estimates are designed to show a range of fair prices, instead of a single price, because there is more than one part that is appropriate to use in each repair, and more than a single mechanic who is qualified to do the repair.
Each estimate is customized for your vehicle and geographic area. Estimates exclude applicable taxes, diagnostic charges and disposal fees.
RepairPal Fair Price Estimate (National Average)
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement
- AC Compressor Replacement
- AC Condenser Replacement
- AC Recharge
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement
- Brake Pad(s) Replacement
- Heater Core Replacement
- Radiator Replacement
- Steering Rack Replacement
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer
- Water Pump Replacement
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear