Tire Rotation Cost for Kia Soul EV
Tire Rotation Estimate (National Average)
Validated partner estimate for Tire Rotation
Why Should It Be Serviced?
- A vehicle's tires do not wear at the same rate, so rotating the tires will help prolong their life
- When the tires are rotated, they are checked for proper inflation and for any damage that might affect the safety of your vehicle. Damage or deterioration on the inside tread wall might never be seen unless the tire is rotated.
- When the tires are rotated, the brakes and suspension are exposed and can be observed for wear and safety. This is one way to nip a brake problem in its beginning stages before it becomes a safety risk.
- Early signs of alignment wear can be detected during the rotation and addressed in order to prolong the life of the tires.
When Should It Be Serviced?
- Look at your owners manual to see when the manufacturer recommends tire rotation. They usually recommend a rotation anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 miles.
- Due to tire size and directional tires, the tires on some vehicles should not be rotated.
How It's Done
Wheel and tire assemblies are removed from the vehicle and reinstalled in new locations based on patterns specific to vehicle type, see bellow:
Last step before receiving your estimate:
* Estimate for all Kia Soul EV model years. Get a more accurate price by entering in your year.