Trying to estimate normal, annual maintenance for 2008 Ford Fusion in u.s. dollars.
estimating maintenance on 2008 Ford Fusion
1 answer 2 comments
figure approx 500.00 per yr without abnormal issues or sensor failures
COMMENT by Sharon789 ,
March 14, 2013
Thank you so much!! How about a 2008 Chevy Impala?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 90) in Kirtland, NM
- AC Compressor Replacement ($467 - 684) in Ortley, SD
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($164 - 212) in Hart, MI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($123 - 166) in Lovejoy, GA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Starrucca, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - 133) in Garber, IA