purchasing the vehicle and was advised by the salesman that there is a noise in rear of the car. He thinks it may be either the rear-end or differential. we want to know if this is an expensive repair item. the vehicle has 94,000 miles.
estimated replacement cost of either rear-end or differential on 2004 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- The rear tires are leaning inward what causes this? and what can i Do?
- Location of mas sensor?also hesitation on acceleration then vibration.
- Wh ere is the maf censor location?
- Looking to purchase from private party, however driver's airbag does work. Is this fixable, and approx how much would it cost?
- My car runs rough or will cut off when idle.