purchasing the vehicle and was advised by the salesman that there is a noise in rear of the car. He thinks it may be either the rear-end or differential. we want to know if this is an expensive repair item. the vehicle has 94,000 miles.
estimated replacement cost of either rear-end or differential on 2004 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?