purchasing the vehicle and was advised by the salesman that there is a noise in rear of the car. He thinks it may be either the rear-end or differential. we want to know if this is an expensive repair item. the vehicle has 94,000 miles.
estimated replacement cost of either rear-end or differential on 2004 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing