II just wanted to see if anyone had an idea of the worst case scenario?
Estimated cost to replace transmission? on 2001 Ford Ranger
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
3 answersAugust 20, 2010
0 answersAugust 09, 2010
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cofield, NC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($504 - 688) in Odum, GA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($441 - 564) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in North Freedom, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in West Point, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Rhinehart, LA