2005 Ford 500 AWD CVT...transmission extremely noisy/unbelievably noisy & getting worse; fear it's on its last legs. Several technicians have said only remedy is R&R transmission...Supposedly no new replacement transmissions are available only option is a rebuilt..supposedly comes with a 100,000 mile warranty. How much will this cost parts & labor & tax?
Estimate total cost to R&R CVT transmission on 2005 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
2005 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Mc Minnville, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($182 - $236) in Cathay, ND
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($156 - $271) in Pioneer, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Bandera, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($237 - $300) in Atkinson, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($315 - $358) in Petersburg, ND