2005 Ford 500 AWD CVT...transmission extremely noisy/unbelievably noisy & getting worse; fear it's on its last legs. Several technicians have said only remedy is R&R transmission...Supposedly no new replacement transmissions are available only option is a rebuilt..supposedly comes with a 100,000 mile warranty. How much will this cost parts & labor & tax?
Estimate total cost to R&R CVT transmission on 2005 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order