leaking steerin fluid from left boot. think it is only the seal on pinion and rack is ok. no problems while driving it just leaks
estimate to replace steering pinion on 2001 Honda Accord
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - $146) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in West Granby, CT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($258 - $387) in Tallassee, TN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($404 - $496) in Columbus, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - $60) in Truro, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($470 - $2,255) in Trivoli, IL