leaking steerin fluid from left boot. think it is only the seal on pinion and rack is ok. no problems while driving it just leaks
estimate to replace steering pinion on 2001 Honda Accord
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car