Radiator replaced 2 months ago due to overheating - no prior indication and all in 1 day it happened. This week - cold outdoor temps - it was idling high 1 day, still no gauges indicating any problems, then white smoke the next and overheated by the time it got to the shop 7 miles away. Looks like 1 cracked block, possibly 2, but they say need to do both for proper repair. Won't know which until it gets to machine shop. My mechanic say Probably happened when radiator had to be replaced and just took a while to bear it's ugly little broken head!! Thanks for any help/advice and estimated cost.
Estimate cost to repair or replace 2 head gaskets on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Cabery, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($313 - 707) in Gause, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($384 - 572) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- 112,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Summerdale, AL
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Gasport, NY
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($79 - 99) in Alexandria, NE