Radiator replaced 2 months ago due to overheating - no prior indication and all in 1 day it happened. This week - cold outdoor temps - it was idling high 1 day, still no gauges indicating any problems, then white smoke the next and overheated by the time it got to the shop 7 miles away. Looks like 1 cracked block, possibly 2, but they say need to do both for proper repair. Won't know which until it gets to machine shop. My mechanic say Probably happened when radiator had to be replaced and just took a while to bear it's ugly little broken head!! Thanks for any help/advice and estimated cost.
Estimate cost to repair or replace 2 head gaskets on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?
- Why does the automated sliding door make a grinding sound when I close it?
- Where is the best place to get an oil change in my area?