Radiator replaced 2 months ago due to overheating - no prior indication and all in 1 day it happened. This week - cold outdoor temps - it was idling high 1 day, still no gauges indicating any problems, then white smoke the next and overheated by the time it got to the shop 7 miles away. Looks like 1 cracked block, possibly 2, but they say need to do both for proper repair. Won't know which until it gets to machine shop. My mechanic say Probably happened when radiator had to be replaced and just took a while to bear it's ugly little broken head!! Thanks for any help/advice and estimated cost.
Estimate cost to repair or replace 2 head gaskets on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cabery, IL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Gause, TX
- 100,000 Mile Service ($139 - 210) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($76 - 122) in Summerdale, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($515 - 1,363) in Gasport, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($372 - 427) in Alexandria, NE