Radiator replaced 2 months ago due to overheating - no prior indication and all in 1 day it happened. This week - cold outdoor temps - it was idling high 1 day, still no gauges indicating any problems, then white smoke the next and overheated by the time it got to the shop 7 miles away. Looks like 1 cracked block, possibly 2, but they say need to do both for proper repair. Won't know which until it gets to machine shop. My mechanic say Probably happened when radiator had to be replaced and just took a while to bear it's ugly little broken head!! Thanks for any help/advice and estimated cost.
Estimate cost to repair or replace 2 head gaskets on 2005 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($384 - $572) in Cabery, IL
- Starter Replacement ($336 - $482) in Gause, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($420 - $487) in Summerdale, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($489 - $927) in Gasport, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($312 - $433) in Alexandria, NE