I am needing to find out what these repairs should cost. Replace Power Steering Pump and Rack and Pinion. Replace outer tie rods and align front end.
Estimate on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
March 20, 2009
Rebuilt steering rack $378 to $478 Rebuilt power steering pump $136 to $150 Outer tie rod ends $82 to $104 each Total parts $678 to $836 these are quality parts prices and labor looks to be about 4.8 hours or about $500 plus the alignment usually runs about $85.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero11 reports
1 answerJune 18, 2011
1 answerMay 04, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2009
1 answerApril 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 390) in Kinderhook, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($244 - 301) in Des Moines, IA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Austin, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eastaboga, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - 504) in Whitestone, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 297) in Whaleyville, MD