I am needing to find out what these repairs should cost. Replace Power Steering Pump and Rack and Pinion. Replace outer tie rods and align front end.
Estimate on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
March 20, 2009
Rebuilt steering rack $378 to $478 Rebuilt power steering pump $136 to $150 Outer tie rod ends $82 to $104 each Total parts $678 to $836 these are quality parts prices and labor looks to be about 4.8 hours or about $500 plus the alignment usually runs about $85.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero13 reports
1 answerJune 18, 2011
1 answerMay 04, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2009
1 answerApril 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($278 - 475) in Kinderhook, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Des Moines, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 291) in Austin, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eastaboga, AL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($108 - 115) in Whitestone, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($161 - 186) in Whaleyville, MD