Comes on at random times, car has no power, I have to pull over and turn off and restart. What needs to be done? and how much Please?
ESP warning on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
0 answersJune 03, 2015
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23021 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Truxton, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Nu Mine, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($261 - 362) in Bethlehem, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Grover, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($463 - 707) in Abercrombie, ND
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($826 - 1,307) in Koleen, IN