Comes on at random times, car has no power, I have to pull over and turn off and restart. What needs to be done? and how much Please?
ESP warning on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23021 reports
1 answerAugust 15, 2011
0 answersJune 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($474 - 609) in Truxton, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($228 - 280) in Nu Mine, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Bethlehem, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Grover, NC
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Abercrombie, ND
- Engine Coolant Level Sensor Replacement ($47 - 56) in Koleen, IN