continuous control and eletromagnetic field susceptibility
error frequenct 255 means what?
on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($813 - 1,387) in Holly, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($839 - 1,055) in Caddo, OK
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Reedy, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lindsay, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($88 - 178) in Grandfalls, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,038 - 1,158) in Brockport, NY