If anyone has had this issue.. Please let me know. tks
Error.. Dealership "would not" tell my mechanic other then it's the transmission on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Conger, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($464 - 656) in Dobbins, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($220 - 339) in French Village, MO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($448 - 834) in Stanley, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($785 - 1,969) in Mount Cory, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($487 - 554) in Lewisville, NC