After engine warms, van loses power. Can push on accelerator, but car will not accelerate. Also, will stutter and die at stops and red lights. Occasionally will backfire.Diagnostic revealed above error code. Check engine light is on. When not having issue, van runs beautifully and at full power. Intermittent, but will do it every time after car driven for 15 minutes or so. What do you all think?
error code P0132,sensor short to voltage,Bank 1,Sensor 1. What does this mean? on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?
- Do the oil temp gauge move on acceleration
- My transmission slips seems like when I step on the gas between 30 to 35 miles an hour going into second gear I let off the gas it goes in can't figure it out
- Van was parked and idling, died and now won;t start.