My 2005 cooper s will shift eratic and sometimes jump out of gear at highway speeds. It will then get stuck in 3rd. If I stop and put the vehicle in park or shut the vehicle off it will drive fine for a while. First to second is sometimes a crisp hard shift. If I use the "SD" mode with the paddel shifter there are no issues. 76,000 miles on the Cooper. No check engine light and no codes..Thank you Warren
eratic shifting on 2005 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 608) in Rosholt, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 164) in Cummington, MA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Howes, SD
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($200 - 261) in Essex Junction, VT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($170 - 498) in Arco, ID
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Green City, MO