My 2005 cooper s will shift eratic and sometimes jump out of gear at highway speeds. It will then get stuck in 3rd. If I stop and put the vehicle in park or shut the vehicle off it will drive fine for a while. First to second is sometimes a crisp hard shift. If I use the "SD" mode with the paddel shifter there are no issues. 76,000 miles on the Cooper. No check engine light and no codes..Thank you Warren
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rosholt, SD
- Oil and Filter Change ($69 - 112) in Cummington, MA
- Inspection I ($139 - 204) in Howes, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in Essex Junction, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($303 - 373) in Arco, ID
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($924 - 1,017) in Green City, MO