when I start the car no EPC light but when I press down on the gas pedal the Epc light goes on and the car moves like a turtle and I already changed the brake switch Could it be the alternator or battery or does the gas pedal need to be replace??????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
EPC light on check engine light on and air bag light on on 2002 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red
- Can a 2010 VW Golf 2.5, 5 spd manual transmission be flat towed?