I have a 99 VW Beetle that the EPC light keeps going on and off. When this occurs the car starts jerking and looses power. It also causes the the car to quit and has a hard time starting again. I have hooked a computer up to it and no codes came up. You never know when this is going to occur. One minute it will run great and the next minute it runs terrible.
EPC light keeps going on an off on my 99 Beetle. on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - 381) in Greenville, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($237 - 334) in Chelsea, OK
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($157 - 267) in Dallastown, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($272 - 346) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($432 - 470) in East Wenatchee, WA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($165 - 171) in Lostant, IL