car won't accelerate over 40mph. fuel filter was really dirty as was air filter
EPC light & Engine light on, Just changed Fuel cap,fuel & air filter,won't go40 on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($368 - 590) in Wadena, IA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Ellisville, MS
- 150,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Mulberry, AR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in Marietta, MS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Aledo, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 538) in Palm City, FL