epc light came on
epc light came on on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
BEST ANSWER by some guy ,
January 03, 2010
there are too many things that can cause an epc light, from a connection between the throttle and pedal to a computer or even a dirty throttle plate. post a fault code if you can find someone with a tester.
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersApril 01, 2009
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle30 reports
1 answerFebruary 12, 2012
1 answerDecember 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates