Another quick question, is it safe to continue driving with the epc on, it is not flashing (on steady)? I live in a rural area with sketchy cell service and I am wondering if this will cause the car to just shut down?? Thanks for any info. provided
EPC Code on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by some guy ,
February 07, 2010
depending on the fault it could be fine to drive for years or cause the engine to go to idle with no throttle response. the question is how lucky do you feel? the whole stuck thing is probably less than a 10% chance.
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
1 answerFebruary 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 11, 2014
1 answerJune 24, 2012
1 answerMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($324 - 524) in Minto, ND
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in West Danville, VT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 444) in Cheltenham, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($322 - 373) in Hunt, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($831 - 945) in Smithshire, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($400 - 431) in Garfield Heights, OH