problem sounded as if the battery was not charged fully. replaced with new battery, it still does it, but with the new battery it will start usually after removing key and trying again.
engine won't turn over, remove key and try again and most of the time it starts. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R500 Questions
- How do I check the transmission fluid on 06 MB R500? There is a leak of thin
- why my headlight won't go off after i turn off my car
- The steering is very hard to turn like the steering wheel is trying to lock up?
- AC cold then pulley froze -serp belt melted pulleys. Cannot turn pulley.
- My gears lever will not shift out of park.message drive to work shop without changing gears
2006 Mercedes-Benz R500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($333 - 388) in Tiona, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($287 - 408) in Tuscarora, MD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 408) in Toast, NC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Leo, FL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($444 - 521) in Ola, AR
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Santa Maria, CA