2008 dokota willn't start. Turn key, all lights come on on dash panel, tried in park/netural while turning key into start. Checked wires to starter, all tight, checked all fuses, none blowed.Engine will not turn over, replaced battery. Can hear fuse box relays click. 37350 miles, warrenty gone at 36,000
engine won't turn over on 2008 Dodge Dakota
3 answersSeptember 29, 2010
3 answersOctober 21, 2013
2 answersSeptember 25, 2015
1 answerApril 06, 2016
0 answersApril 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home