when I cycle the key a few times, seems to build up fuel pressure fine. when I start the engine it runs a few seconds then dies out. I can see the fuel spray lessen at the TBI injectors to the point of just a few drops. I can do this over and over, same result. Seems that fuelpump must be working. I dont have FP gauge, Relay doesnt feel to click "off" by itself, put in a new fuelfilter.Can ECM cause this? This is van conversion, can't find the ECM, ideas?
engine wont stay running,dies after a few seconds past cranking on 1993 GMC Vandura 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..