thursday night ran fine, friday night wouldn't start. saw arching from coil wire, saturday moring changed all the wire one at a time like i was told, now it dump fuel in to the intake like u were pouring it in. wat shpuld i try?
engine wont start. cranks like a beast. on 1992 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1992 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Coalmont, CO
- 80,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Rochester, WA
- Alternator Replacement ($241 - 384) in Lavinia, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Wilsondale, WV
- Steering Idler Arm Replacement ($141 - 160) in Urbana, OH
- Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement ($220 - 238) in Unionville, TN