my car will not start when engine is hot. the fix is a lighter bendix spring but gm does not sell them anymore. when the starter gets hot do to being to close to the headers, it wont start until it cools down. the fix is a lighter bendix spring. if anybody knows where to get a lighter spring, let me know.
engine won't start on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2014
1 answerApril 12, 2009
5 answersDecember 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "