my car will not start when engine is hot. the fix is a lighter bendix spring but gm does not sell them anymore. when the starter gets hot do to being to close to the headers, it wont start until it cools down. the fix is a lighter bendix spring. if anybody knows where to get a lighter spring, let me know.
engine won't start on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2009
5 answersDecember 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it