my car was hard to start then my fuel pump went out. then we changed it the car started but still was very hard and started to back fire didnt do it all the time just once in a while. why do you thnk this is? also now my fuel pump was changed again it started back up like right away drive it for two days and it just stop running again.now what do i do.is there something else i should be looking at or is there something thats making my fuel pump burn out.also my check engine light is on but has been on for ever like 2 yrs.i need some answers someone please help!!!!
engine wont start on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
1 answerSeptember 13, 2016
0 answersJune 12, 2013
1 answerJune 13, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2014
1 answerApril 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- Would You do Valve Cover Gaskets on a 4.0 ror (aka NS-V8) @Home, on your drive?
- FIXED! Couldn't edit my original question...? Hwever Spot On PushRod, Loose term
- 03'Aurora Dead electrical system, only the starter solenoid clicks when jumped?
- Why won't my 98 Aurora start and run?
- Could the coils on my Aura be causing my car to die out after a minute running?