my car was hard to start then my fuel pump went out. then we changed it the car started but still was very hard and started to back fire didnt do it all the time just once in a while. why do you thnk this is? also now my fuel pump was changed again it started back up like right away drive it for two days and it just stop running again.now what do i do.is there something else i should be looking at or is there something thats making my fuel pump burn out.also my check engine light is on but has been on for ever like 2 yrs.i need some answers someone please help!!!!
engine wont start on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
1 answerSeptember 13, 2016
0 answersJune 12, 2013
1 answerJune 13, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2014
1 answerApril 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- the only window that opens is the drivers
- Why car wont start or pass emission after getting tune up oil change spark plug?
- What to do if my transmission shifts hard occasionally but it doesn't leak fluid
- overheating? steering column wiring to headlights and security system problems?
- What will the fuse that goes to my stereo in my car be labeled as