Car was running fine. Stopped for fuel then wouldnt start. Engine turns over no spark. Checked coil,replaced with wrecking yard parts distributer,ECU,igniter,also checked ignition switch. Checked timing belt. Replaced cap and rotor.
engine wont start on 1994 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry39 reports
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($205 - 270) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 73) in Muskegon, MI
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ramsey, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Tie Rod Replacement ($90 - 139) in Colfax, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($459 - 712) in Cave In Rock, IL