Car was running fine. Stopped for fuel then wouldnt start. Engine turns over no spark. Checked coil,replaced with wrecking yard parts distributer,ECU,igniter,also checked ignition switch. Checked timing belt. Replaced cap and rotor.
engine wont start on 1994 Toyota Camry
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
2 answersJuly 27, 2014
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
2 answersJuly 17, 2016
1 answerJuly 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy