Engine was running then stopped. I have electric power. No odd noises from engine. I can hear the fuel pump activate when I turn the key. Before I replaced the fuel filter under the truck, I tested the pressure to the engine. There was no pressure. No fuel coming out of line next to the filter. Now that I have replaced the filter there is fuel coming out of the lines and from the engine line when you squeese the spring. But the truck still won't turn over. What do think as to why.
engine won't start. on 2000 Chevrolet S10
Verified for the Chevrolet S1033 reports
3 answersApril 16, 2009
1 answerDecember 06, 2009
1 answerJuly 20, 2015
1 answerDecember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2000 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($78 - 118) in Rocky, OK
- Radiator Replacement ($387 - 585) in South Solon, OH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($378 - 528) in Van Wyck, SC
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Bolingbrook, IL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($632 - 664) in Capitol, MT
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($301 - 441) in Chestnut Hill, MA