I am in Rochester MI' normally I live in Nevada. I have been running the car regularly without a problem. I parked it the day before yesterday, last night was colder that I am used to, and today the car won't even turn over. All the other electrical systems work and the battery has a full charge. Any ideas??
Engine won't start on 1997 Saturn SL1
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Saturn SL1
2 answersMay 18, 2013
2 answersMarch 07, 2010
2 answersMay 29, 2012
3 answersDecember 01, 2009
0 answersJuly 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- My key comes out of the ignition in every gear. Neutral, reverse, drive,
- My car is very loud when I drive it, doesn't matter the speed
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?