My tbird wont turn over. Starter and battery are good. i bypassed the starter and the car started right up. what could be the problem?
Engine wont crank on 1996 Ford Thunderbird
1 answerApril 18, 2011
2 answersFebruary 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- low beam headlights don't work
- I am considering buying an 88 Turbo Coupe 5 speed,121,000 miles
- Turned off now it don't turn over don't click nothing. Has juice in battery.Does this have a kill switch?
- My 97 Ford Thunderbird 4.6 V8 is sputtering what is wrong and how do I fix it
- I purchased this car and the ignition would not work. We replaced it and now it will not turn off. Someone told me it is the actuator arm but I cannot find the part.