i replaced the ignition switch, then the starter, and now it won't start. what can i do without an code reader to point me in the right direction as to whats wrong.
engine wonlt start after replacing ignition switch & starter on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 HD Questions
- Truck runs for 20 mins then dies hard start then starts regular
- Replaced Door ajar switch to rt rear door. Worked for a while now acting up again. Could it be the BCM???
- 03 1500HD 6.0L going into "reduced Engine Power" mode.
- Engine temperature goes above the normal reading when engine is idling with A/C
- Hard to start
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($211 - 301) in Swans Island, ME
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 112) in Bloomington Springs, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($394 - 761) in Bon Air, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Clinton, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($153 - 166) in Somerville, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($117 - 147) in East Candia, NH