i replaced the ignition switch, then the starter, and now it won't start. what can i do without an code reader to point me in the right direction as to whats wrong.
engine wonlt start after replacing ignition switch & starter on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 HD Questions
- Truck runs for 20 mins then dies hard start then starts regular
- Replaced Door ajar switch to rt rear door. Worked for a while now acting up again. Could it be the BCM???
- 03 1500HD 6.0L going into "reduced Engine Power" mode.
- Engine temperature goes above the normal reading when engine is idling with A/C
- Hard to start
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($173 - 225) in Swans Island, ME
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($155 - 230) in Bloomington Springs, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($314 - 419) in Bon Air, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($752 - 970) in Clinton, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($246 - 311) in Somerville, TN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($386 - 464) in East Candia, NH