I can start my van and when I put it in gear the engine shuts off. It will not start again until an hour or so. help me if you can.
engine will not stay running on 1991 Ford E-150
0 answersMay 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1991 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 247) in Mumford, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($265 - 363) in Celeste, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($112 - 282) in Lone Tree, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($180 - 271) in Sloatsburg, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($488 - 851) in Altona, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($186 - 282) in Egan, LA