The engine started fine. I backed up a ffew feet and the engine died when I turned on the AC. Will not restart. The engine turns over, but will not start. The headligts will not come on, the rear AC fan will not work, the horn will not work and none of the interior lights work. I have pulled all of the fuses out of the fuse box, all are OK. Even though the engine turned over normally, I pulled the battery and charged it. That did not help. The Altenator has not been putting out as much voltage as it sould. Please help.
Engine will not start, no head lights on 1995 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- i replaced my heater blower fan and still doesn't work
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
1995 GMC Safari Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($203 - 322) in Wilder, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($442 - 679) in Bainbridge, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Fairmount City, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($271 - 381) in Kingsley, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($232 - 268) in Hartwell, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($647 - 1,162) in Portsmouth, RI