The engine started fine. I backed up a ffew feet and the engine died when I turned on the AC. Will not restart. The engine turns over, but will not start. The headligts will not come on, the rear AC fan will not work, the horn will not work and none of the interior lights work. I have pulled all of the fuses out of the fuse box, all are OK. Even though the engine turned over normally, I pulled the battery and charged it. That did not help. The Altenator has not been putting out as much voltage as it sould. Please help.
Engine will not start, no head lights on 1995 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
1995 GMC Safari Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($266 - 352) in Wilder, TN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Bainbridge, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairmount City, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($254 - 454) in Kingsley, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($230 - 277) in Hartwell, GA
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($118 - 148) in Portsmouth, RI