Engine cranks but will not start. Engine floods leaving gas on plugs. Spark found at all plug wires. ??
engine will not start on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
April 07, 2011
This Model Year was notorious for having leaking fuel Injectors which caused hard starts and engine flooding. There were revised injectors released to correct this problem. You should also make sure your MAP and Coolant Temp Sensors are in spec as they too can cause the symptoms noted.
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerMarch 10, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2015
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- Looses power and pops into neutral when driving
- why does my radio keep cutting in and out
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($85 - 114) in Plattsburg, MO
- Thermostat Replacement ($81 - 114) in Destrehan, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Little Genesee, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($137 - 182) in Heidelberg, MS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Gettysburg, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($328 - 375) in Eucha, OK