Timing chain checked and tensioner replaced. Oil pan pulled and found clean. O ring gasket replaced on oil pickup tube. Serpenten belt removed and noise persists. Oil pressure ok. Car has 36000 mi.. Only syntheic oil used cahange every 5000 mi with filter.
Engine whining from 0 -30 mph and off of idle above 1100 rpm when in park . on 2007 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 2007 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
2007 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in West Bloomfield, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($334 - $424) in Elverson, PA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($169 - $252) in Wichita, KS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($86 - $135) in Browntown, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($267 - $311) in Woodstock, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Luther, IA