I put gas in my car (premium), as soon as I started up the engine warning symbol in amber came on. Previously I admit to putting a lower grade of gas in my car. Warning sign wasn't on to I gassed up.
Engine warning light -Amber on 2004 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.