i have a warning engine light on the panel how do i remove this? what is the main problem?
engine warning light on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Locust Gap, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Meredith, CO
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Gregory, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Murray, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($771 - 824) in Kirkland, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 582) in Savannah, GA