having problems with my engine vibrating...checked all motor mounts and they are all good....no knocking coming internaly..from engine...have a split in my exhaust where its bolted together.....and a loss of power to the car....can that split be the cause of both problems
engine vibration...and loss of power on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?