having problems with my engine vibrating...checked all motor mounts and they are all good....no knocking coming internaly..from engine...have a split in my exhaust where its bolted together.....and a loss of power to the car....can that split be the cause of both problems
engine vibration...and loss of power on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!