My timing belt went out some weeks ago. As a result my car did not move. When the belt went out, two valves in the Engine are now broken. a) How much does this type of repair normally cost? b)What type of mechanic should I look for for a cheaper price and quality repair?
engine valve repairs on 1998 Kia Sportage
2 answersDecember 15, 2011
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerDecember 31, 2012
2 answersFebruary 03, 2015
0 answersMay 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- esc and amp and 4 wheel lights are on how do I fix ?
- Problems with getting the transmission out of the hold mode.
- What the cost to replace a transmission solenoid valve in a 2005 kia sportage
- Radio. Touchscreen. Don't respond. A battle to set up gps
- Window open from Maine control but do not close . Left side from driver side