My timing belt went out some weeks ago. As a result my car did not move. When the belt went out, two valves in the Engine are now broken. a) How much does this type of repair normally cost? b)What type of mechanic should I look for for a cheaper price and quality repair?
engine valve repairs on 1998 Kia Sportage
2 answersDecember 15, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2012
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
2 answersFebruary 03, 2015
0 answersMay 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My air bag light keeps coming on - this is the 2nd time in 3 years it has happen
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on