My timing belt went out some weeks ago. As a result my car did not move. When the belt went out, two valves in the Engine are now broken. a) How much does this type of repair normally cost? b)What type of mechanic should I look for for a cheaper price and quality repair?
engine valve repairs on 1998 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 1998 Kia Sportage
2 answersDecember 15, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2012
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
0 answersMay 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- how to lock car with engine idling
- How many fuel injectors are there in my Kia Sportage 2002, 4, cyl.
- Whining noise from transmission area between 30-70 mph, what could this be?
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
1998 Kia Sportage Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rillito, AZ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($194 - $254) in Waldron, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - $192) in Flagler, CO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - $162) in Clear Brook, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($257 - $708) in Lagrange, WY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - $203) in Gobler, MO