wife put gas in the car and came home. next morning went to start the car and it turned over but won't fire. checked fire at spark plug, nothing. this is the 1st time it has happened and no codes were displayed.
engine turns over but won't start. on 1999 Chrysler 300M
1 answerMarch 21, 2016
2 answersJune 09, 2011
1 answerDecember 25, 2014
3 answersJune 13, 2009
1 answerJune 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help