wife put gas in the car and came home. next morning went to start the car and it turned over but won't fire. checked fire at spark plug, nothing. this is the 1st time it has happened and no codes were displayed.
engine turns over but won't start. on 1999 Chrysler 300M
2 answersJune 09, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2016
1 answerDecember 25, 2014
3 answersJune 13, 2009
1 answerJune 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?