determined fuel pump wasn't getting power. replaced #4 fuel pump relay and this seemed to work. drove about 15 miles and car sat for about an hour. same problem occured. engine turns over but won't start. could something be damaging the new relay?
Engine turns over but won't start on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
8 answersJune 25, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2009
1 answerOctober 24, 2016
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($882 - 1,104) in Willis Wharf, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hampton, SC
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Helena, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - 1,400) in Kingsland, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 210) in Liberty, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,102 - 1,194) in Neversink, NY