determined fuel pump wasn't getting power. replaced #4 fuel pump relay and this seemed to work. drove about 15 miles and car sat for about an hour. same problem occured. engine turns over but won't start. could something be damaging the new relay?
Engine turns over but won't start on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
8 answersJune 25, 2009
2 answersMay 23, 2015
1 answerJune 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates