After washing the engine down with degresser, the engine begain the rev up , I would have to hit the gas sseveral times for it to drop down, than while driving the car it would just shut off, what's the problem?
Engine turns off while driving it. on 1999 Ford Escort
2 answersNovember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 11, 2013
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJuly 10, 2014
0 answersOctober 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?