After washing the engine down with degresser, the engine begain the rev up , I would have to hit the gas sseveral times for it to drop down, than while driving the car it would just shut off, what's the problem?
Engine turns off while driving it. on 1999 Ford Escort
2 answersNovember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 11, 2013
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJuly 10, 2014
0 answersOctober 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($648 - 1,109) in West Hartford, VT
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Burdine, KY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($256 - 1,036) in Averill Park, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Etna, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($267 - 335) in Harrisburg, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Haydenville, OH