After washing the engine down with degresser, the engine begain the rev up , I would have to hit the gas sseveral times for it to drop down, than while driving the car it would just shut off, what's the problem?
Engine turns off while driving it. on 1999 Ford Escort
2 answersNovember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 11, 2013
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJuly 10, 2014
0 answersOctober 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Hartford, VT
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($268 - 349) in Burdine, KY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($468 - 839) in Averill Park, NY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($168 - 204) in Etna, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 90) in Harrisburg, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Haydenville, OH