Changed my ignition switch and used original key on transponder(transposer)citi golf ii 1.6i life,but the car do not want to start.The fist it time it worked fine, 2nd time after driving about 500 kilometers car do have the same proble.How can I bypass the ignition and immobiliser system?Wiring diagram needed.Thanks.
Engine turns no starting on 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Verified for the Volkswagen Golf20 reports
1 answerJanuary 31, 2009
3 answersMarch 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red
- Can a 2010 VW Golf 2.5, 5 spd manual transmission be flat towed?