timing mark location on jetta 2.0l
engine timing mark location on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($237 - 460) in South Pomfret, VT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Chemung, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Hoyt, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($649 - 875) in Oak Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($908 - 989) in Welch, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($17 - 45) in Fort Lupton, CO